Friday 16 May 2014

I couldn't help myself

I know I said in my last post that there was little to no allowance in the budget at the moment for fabric and notions but I couldn't help myself.

I saw this fabric online and it was just what I was looking for, an open weave fabric for a top (probably the Vogue I mentioned previously) and as it wasn't at all expensive I went ahead and ordered it.

It is hard to describe the colour. While it was listed as baby blue. and the image looks rather grey, in reality it is actually more of a light denim colour.

I had no set colour palette in mind for the next batch of sewing and this will be a good starting point. I imagine it with a white shirt and dark grey, navy or black pants but it will go with almost anything and will be a good medium neutral for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment