Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Another go ...

I think I am making progress.

A new pattern was traced way smaller than I started with as it was overall too big but especially across the upper chest and shoulders. I have also made a forward shoulder adjustment. The original muslin while being too wide overall felt like it was also falling off my shoulders towards the back so hopefully this will fix that issue. I then added a little extra length to the front to allow for a fuller bust.

I have already sewn a muslin but I will wait for the next installment of the sew along so I don't miss anything important and get the best result possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment