Tuesday 6 May 2014

Finis!

Just a quick update on the final Swap.

As per the last picture uploaded my swap is done. I did not find the right fabric to make a hoodie and nor did I find a hoodie or jacket at the shops that would have worked with all the other items, so it hasn't changed from the last update.

I have taken photo's this afternoon but with fading sunlight and a little man with patience on the wane they are not ideal. Never mind, they do show the items and how they work in their own groups as well as some possible combinations. I am pleased with all the options he has from these 11 items, with all being able to be worn together except the stripe shirt with the camouflage pants.

Never did I think I could complete this challenge with everything else on my plate but I have and while I know these simple items will not be able to compete with the more complex items other swappers have made I am pretty pleased with the end result.

If you are contemplating participating in the SWAP next year please do, it is a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment