Monday 21 April 2014

Ready to go

The Fishsticks baseball t-shirt may not make it to swap, as it wasn't the item I had in mind to go with the other wild card item already made, but it is next in line for sewing.

The body and under-sleeves have been cut out in white, the top part of the sleeve was cut from the stripe used for the previous shirt and I have cut the neck binding from both fabrics as I couldn't decide which way to go. I am not sure what this will look like so I may change out the stripe and neck binding for a plain colour mid construction if need be.

I have to set it aside for now though as kids are back at school tomorrow after their Autumn holidays and Easter break and I need to start organising things for that and also start thinking about dinner. Hopefully I will get round to sewing it tomorrow ...


No comments:

Post a Comment