Saturday 5 April 2014

Another t-shirt

It might seem boring to some but I am positive that had I not made little mans pants, shorts and the t-shirts in all their variations using the same pattern I would have taken twice as long to get as far as I have.

There are only 3 weeks left till the end of SWAP and, now I have completed the white short sleeve t-shirt (seen on little man in the pic), I just have two items to go. One item is nearly completed and the other is not yet started and I am not yet 100% sure what it will be which is a bit of a challenge.

Completing two items in three weeks would seem an achievable goal however I have the kids all home on school holidays and I have two essays due for university in the next two weeks so it may just be out of my reach but I will try regardless.



No comments:

Post a Comment