Friday 18 April 2014

Happy t-shirt

I used the same pattern as for the black sleeveless, white short sleeve and black long sleeve t-shirts although this time I used a plain for the shoulders and a print for the rest.

Initially I intended to use black for the shoulders but I forgot I had already used the leftovers to make the black sleeveless shirt, so white it had to be. The patterned fabric was from Crafty Mamma's and while it is a tad expensive, compared to what is on offer in Lincraft and Spotlight, it is far better quality.

I don't know why but this finished t-shirt makes me happy and little man thinks it's awesome (which is all that matters really). Still unsure as to whether I will get another item done for SWAP but the rules state that one item can be purchased so that is always an option ...

No comments:

Post a Comment