Monday 29 June 2009

All out

Well, as I expected, that 10m of tracing interfacing didn't last long. It ran out today after tracing off another top and a pair of cropped pants. I will have to go to Spotlight tomorrow to get some more as there are another 2 Burda magazines waiting at the library for me and I know there are at least 4 or 5 things I want to trace. I wonder if I can leave the kids at home so I can have a bit of a wander around on my own? That's probably just wishful thinking!

I thought I would share a pic of the fabric I picked up at the op shop recently. I am not sure what the fabric is and not sure what I want to do with it either, but for $4 I couldn't walk past and not get it now could I?




Also here is the remnant piece I got while I was in Spotlight last week. It is 1.9 m long x 150 wide but again I am unsure as to what it is, but at $1 a metre (and therefore under $2 for the piece) it was a bargain waiting to be had. It is a lovely lightweight fabric with a feather print in gorgeous shades of blue. There is plenty there to make 'something' with but I'm not sure exactly what just yet. It will be nice and safe in my meagre but slowly growing stash for a while yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment