Friday 30 October 2015

Stocking up during sales

I have still not managed to sew anything but I am getting closer, with my final Uni assessment piece due Monday night, so I hope to be sewing very soon.

Anyway, today two stores I have been know to shop with are both running sales, Lincraft and Textile Traders, so I made the most of having a bad back and not being able to move much today today and sat here with the lap top doing a little shopping.

From textile traders I ordered these ...








From Lincraft I ordered these ...








While I was at it I purchased a french curve and long clear quilting to help make altering patterns a little easier ...

At least I should be ready to sew when I have the time.

EDIT: I just discovered one of the Janome overlockers is on sale for half price. It is so tempting, my overlocker is 20+ years old and I am beginning to wonder if it is worth paying for new blades and an overhaul or whether I should just buy the new one? The difference between the cost for either option won't be much ...






No comments:

Post a Comment