Wednesday 16 July 2014

A couple more pieces ...

After the non-white shirt was returned to the store I went back to looking for a replacement.

The difficulty experienced finding a plain white shirt really surprised me, I expected a wardrobe staple such as this to be readily available but it wasn't. I had already exhausted all the retail options locally so I began the search online and discovered one I think will do for now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this one is actually white and not cream like the last one. Perfecting the fit of a shirt pattern is now high on my list of to do's but right now I don't have the time for sewing so buying is the only option.

Here is the updated plan ...




I have also purchased a casual knit blazer that I have had my eye on for a while. It is in my second contrast colour and not only had it come back in stock after being unavailable for weeks but it was on sale. It could be a challenge finding a patterned top to go with it but hopefully the white shirt will be a good option in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment