Tuesday 29 September 2015

Update & Love Notions Laundry Day Tee #1

It is 4 months since my last post but I have been very busy with University studies, the kids, medical appointments and life in general. Sewing has been on the back burner for some time and while I have had no time for sewing itself I have still been collecting patterns. Some of the patterns I hope to sew soon are Hot Patterns Lantern and F&F Pull On Skirts, F&F Shirt Tail Tees and the Tank from the 3-piece set.

Yesterday Love Notions Patterns had a discount code (in their facebook group) that effectively made their Laundry Day Tee a freebie so I downloaded it, printed it this morning and have cut out a test garment in some ITY knit I had left over from trying out the Style Arc tank top some months ago. The pattern has scoop or v necklines, shirt and tunic lengths and various sleeve options. The only alteration I have made to the pattern is a forward shoulder adjustment and with a quick pin fit it looks like this will be a good staple pattern that could feature heavily in my upcoming Summer wardrobe (if I can find more time to sew).

The pattern is here http://www.lovenotions.com/shop/laundry-day-tee-xs-xxxl if anyone is interested.

Hopefully it will be sewn up today and pics will follow shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment