Thursday 5 June 2014

Another bbt

I don't really have time to be sewing at the moment but I have taken a little break from study this morning and took the opportunity to cut out another blouse back t.

This one uses the recently purchased brown, yellow, orange, and teal on white abstract/floral print for the front, sleeves, bands and yoke with a plain white blouse back.

I am not sure if the white back will work with this fabric so the shoulders, front and back will be basted together to see how it goes. If worse comes to worse I can unpick it and cut a back from the print fabric and save the white back for another top.

Just wish I could get this first essay done and out the way so I can get on with the sewing ... although I guess all the other uni pieces I have due in the next week or so should take precedence, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment