Wednesday 4 October 2023

Where did the years go?

I decided to revisit my blog today and realised I have not even looked at my blog in what, 3 years ...

It's a bit of a shock to realise time is passing so fast.The kids are all adults, well youngest is a few short months away from finishing school and deciding what comes next, and eldest has almost completed his Physics degree. The other two are making their way and dealing with whatever life throws at them. So proud of them all. 

I've been busy too. after my degree and post grad certificateI decided to keep going. I completed a diploma in Family History and am now part way through a Masters in History. I must be mad, doing all this study, but it does explain why I haven't had any time for sewing. 

Hopefully now Uni is over for the summer I'll be able to reaquaint myself with my machines and supplies. I'd like to sew some summer tops to begin with, nothing overly ambitious, but first to clear the clutter, make some room, and re-discover the fabric stash ...








No comments:

Post a Comment