Wednesday 14 October 2020

MIA


Hi peeps

I have been MIA from blog land for what seems like an eternity, and I have not sewn in years, but there has been good reason for it. 

Last year I finally completed a bArt degree with a double major, Modern Media & Communication and Indigenous Studies. 

This year has been a huge challenge, what with Covid-19 and home schooling my youngest for part of the year, but I am almost done with a Post Graduate Certificate in Editing & Publishing. 

It's been a long hard slog but I am nearly done, just three weeks and two major assignments to go then I'll be free ....

There are so many things I want to sew. I have a new found interest in 'historically inspired' clothing (like those patterns pictured) but I think I need to sew some 'normal' clothes before I start dreaming too much.

Anyway, I hope to be back before too long with something to share ...

Have a great day x






No comments:

Post a Comment