Saturday 14 January 2012

Library additions

It is not like I have heaps of sewing or fashion books, no really I don't, and it is not as though I don't have time to read them. Oh well anyway, I bought two more books today. I decided to buy from http://www.bookdepository.com and before you say but that is in England and you are in Australia, yes you are right. I have bought from them a few times now and find the delivery is swift, the postage is free and the prices are better than I can get here (even in department stores).

So what did I buy?

Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, and Everything GlamourHow to Use, Adapt, and Design Sewing Patterns

There are a few more sitting in my wish list but these will do for now.

Q before I go. What are your favourite/must have sewing of fashion books? There is always room for one (or two) more ....

No comments:

Post a Comment