Wednesday 27 October 2010

Never too many white shirts ...

I confess ...

I do not have one white shirt that fits well and looks nice on, sigh, and this is the reason I have joined in the 'never too many white shirts' sew along.

http://www.sewingontheedge.blogspot.com/

Some of the girls are aiming for TEN white shirts, using a combination of patterns and fabrics, but my plans are not that ambitious.

I am aiming to fit, sew, and re-fit (as many times as necessary) the same single pattern to hopefully end up with a TNT (tried n true) pattern that can be tweaked and changed and used again with various fabrics without having to re-fit.

Now to check the pattern stash and decide on a starting point ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb! I like the patterns that you are considering. I have two of them so you know that I like them! Of course, I haven't made either of them...yet. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete