Saturday, 2 January 2010

First pair finished

This morning I decided to leave the housework and start on the pyjama top before I got bogged down with all the other stuff. This worked well and the sewing was a breeze. Ok so the dishes didn't get done till later and the floor is still waiting to be vacuumed, but hey I have a new pair of pyjamas :)

Update: The pyjama pants are fine, very loose and comfortable, but I am unsure about the top. Although suggested fabric types included all types of cotton I think it would have been better in a softer fabric, this fabric has very little drape and the top does not sit very well. I will make more pairs of these pants but think I will use a different pattern for the next top.

No comments:

Post a Comment